Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Farrell's eXtreme Body Shaping

Ok....so it's official! I am signed up and ready to go....clases start on Saturday morning! And I know this may sound silly, but as I am standing at the counter filling out my forms....Dave and a client went out for their "run"...OUTSIDE!! I know this is silly...but I always wanted to run outside (without the obvious crazed lunatic chasing me...like a bad "B" movie). Runners always look so happy...but have you ever seen a round girl run?? hahaha NOT pretty....not to mention I don't even know HOW to run...am I breathing right? Am I stepping right? Arrrghhhh I NEED someone to tell me these things! ENTER Farrell's eXtreme Body Shaping....da da da da...they are going to transform me in 10 weeks with a combination of resistance trainging and kick boxing....and running...SUH-weet!!!
Still time for YOU to sign up...come on...it will be fun...and maybe by the end of 10 weeks...we can PRETEND we are being chased by above mentioned crazed lunatic....but really...we'll just be running for fun!! And we will have kickboxing skills perfectly tuned to kick some serious butt!!!

All your details right here: http://extremebodyshaping.com/enrollment_info.html

No comments: